Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
Sometimes I remind myself that I almost skipped the party, that I almost went to a different college, that the whim of a minute could have changed everything and everyone. Our lives, so settled, so specific, are built on happenstance.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
I start my new job today. I never have to make another grilled cheese for an ungrateful little head again. I’ve started packing up my apartment and I’m super excited that Vlad is gonna be moving in with us. I don’t know everything just seems to be going my way right now and I’m super happy and this can’t be real and something is gonna blow up in my face soon.
Ugh I’m having a heart attack because my chem lab grade form the summer still hasn’t posted in like 3 weeks since class and I have 735.5 points and 735 is one grade and 736 is another and I REALLY need the GPA points if it can be just rounded up and ugh this is killing me.